Saturday 20 September 2014

Mail Weeks: 37 + 38

So, as I was super busy the past weeks, here is my mail of from the past 2 weeks :) 1 small package, 8 letters and 23 Postcard. Wow I had 2 very happy mail weeks!




So here they are: 2x USA - Jennifer & Ruby, 2x Japan - Nori & Tomomi, Slovenia - Tina, Netherlands - Annerie, Taiwan - Eric and Germany - Tanja.



Poland - Kardina

New Jetoy :) Hong Kong - PC Forum
My first Beatrix Potter: USA - PC Forum
Poland - Direct Swap
Poland - Direct Swap
Finland - Lily

Finland - Lily - LOVE you lots!
Japan - Yuki
USA - Postcrossing

USA - Postcrossing

Russia - Postcrossing
China - Even
Poland - PC

Poland - PC
Poland - Kardina
Russia - PC
Spain - My Brother

Spain - My Brother
Germany - PC

Germany - Astrid

Germany - Anne
USA - PC
Netherlands - PC

Netherlands - PC
 Great 2 weeks! And Hopefully tomorrow I'll find the time to reply to the last  3 letters of the bunch!
Also Annerie and me want to start a postcard project inspired by Keri Smith, I'll tell you about it when we figured out how!

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment