Thursday 26 March 2015

Book Review 13: The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston aka G.A.Aiken

The Mane Attraction (Pride #3) by Shelly Laurenston

German Version
Things to know:
  • I read the translated German version (original in English)
  • It was published October 2008 (German version in November 2011)
  • It has 320 pages (German 416)
  • It is set in New York City and Smithtown (Tennessee (I'd guess early 2000s), shortly after book 2
  • I started: 23rd February 2015 and ended it: 8th March
  • Book 3 of "Pride" Series



After Smitty's and Jessie Ann's wedding, Sissy Mae wakes up in Mitch's bed (nope nothing happend). They joke around and Mitch is shot and badly injured. Sissy takes him with her to Smithtown, to keep him save, but her eldest brother doesn't like that a lot. She takes care of Mitch, but soon finds out, he eats more food than what should actually fit in. To make everything even more complicated, they start having sex, without any feelings of course. 
Well, what do you think will happen? I mean, not too difficult to guess if you've read the previous books in this series right?

I didn't really like it this book. It reminded me WAY too much of Shaw and Ronnie... The plot is too similar... 
I am hoping this will still change in the series. I love G.A. Aiken's Dragon Kin Series so much...
Not much more to say, I don't want to repeat what I said in my previous book reviews...

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment