Monday 14 September 2015

Mail Week: 37

The past week I received 1 postcard from my brother and 3 letters.
One of the letters was so badly destroyed though, that I couldn't even read it...

I'll start with the postcard:

From Jannik, Germany



Now to the letters and my replies:

 First from Jennifer, Taiwan:
The destroyed I wasn't able to reply to... But luckily Jennifer already resend the reply a couple of day before I received this letter, as both of us thought it was lost.



From Regina, Brazil:
2 A5 sheets / pages written + goodies


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 1 + 1/2 pages written




From Perla, Spain:
1 A5(-ish) sheet / page written + goodies


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 1 + 1/2 pages written



This is all for now.

Lisa~

1 comment:

  1. I HATE it when letters get destroyed! :( I think one of your first packages arrived to me a bit roughed up but it had everything inside it (Thank every deity there is for that) and I think only the chocolates had melted? :) I've had my letter to UK destroyed a couple of years ago.. :(

    ReplyDelete