Saturday 19 September 2015

Mail Week: 38

Hey, there :) 
This week I received 4 letters and 2 postcards - and I replied to everyone YEAY

Here we go:

From Eva, Germany
 

My reply
 

 From Vicky, Germany




From Tina, Slovenia:
1 A4 sheet / page written


My reply:
exactly the same xD



From Ana, Brazil:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written + goodies


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written + more goodies than on the pic




From Fee, UK:
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written + goodies


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 1 and a bit pages written + goodies (more than on pic)



And last but not least,
from Rikke, Denmark:
2 A5 sheets / 4 pages written + goodies
I'll review these goodies on my other blog tomorrow btw as Rikke has her own online store


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written + big seal sticker sheet


This will be all for now.

Lisa~

p.s. don't forget to check out -> psitsadorable.blogspot.de

1 comment:

  1. You've had a great and busy(ish) mailweek! :) I hope I get your letter out sooner or later.. Got nothing written this weekend except for addresses to 3 chaincards and pages and pages of a word document for this one course.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete