Saturday 11 April 2015

Mail Week : 15

This really was a mail week I can't complain about :3
5 letters, 5 postcards and 2 orders arrived YEAY!!

From Tasha xD


 The reason I am putting a photo of this side is the text.
We both study the same subjects, so we have 99% of classes together.
Text side:
Dear Lisa, The lectures with you,  are always something special, no matter if Dutch or Art.
Greetings from the lecture hall.
Address side:
Lisa, on the seat on the right to me, row 4, Uni Essen.

Just loved it, so I had to share xD
(Btw. there is a Jesus drawing, because we just discussed loads of christian paintings in that lecture >,<)


Thailand, Lily

Thailand, Lily

Thailand, Lily

Thailand, Lily
Stamps from postcards :3 I gave her the last three cards to write to me, the fishies were her idea and I love them!

Belgium, Mieke

Slovenia, Tina

Japan, Anri

Stamps inside Anri's letter

Japan, Nori

UK, Fee

Also I decided, that from now on I'll try to show you my outgoing mail. This week (even though I sent more) I can only show you this reply to Nori:



And here are the orders which arrived:



These are from postallove and a present from Lily




  
These are from bodyline and were only 25€ together INCLUSIVE shipping >.<
Can't wait for a chance to wear those...



Also I just realized... I really got to read !!!

Lisa~

1 comment:

  1. The stamps stayed this time<3 Maybe my letter and the one envelope comes next week.. Will have to send the other ones from Finland as I've been too lazy to take those to Post Office and those are now closed until April 16th :( But hey, I can send you some new Finnish stamps then ;)

    ReplyDelete