Saturday 25 April 2015

Mail Week: 17

This mail week didn't make me as happy as the last one :(
I received 2 larger envies, 2 letters to reply to and 3 postcards.
Which, don't get me wrong, were all fantastic... but I'd just love to write more!!

First the postcards, all from Lily who is from Finland.
I gave her the Gotochi one to write to me, it wasn't cancelled though, so we'll try again.

The other 2 she more or less promised me xD
She purchased those, and I told her I was only missing those 2 to finish the series >.<
 
Thank you so much Lily!!! 




Here come the 2 larger envies, also from Lily xD

The first one she sent to me, are Greetings From / Postallove cards.The Slovenian I am forwarding to my penpal Tina, who is kind enough to send those written to us >.<




The second one includes the airmail envies I also sent to Tina as a small surprise, as she is sending those GF cards to us :3


Now to the letters I was actually able to reply to:

The first one is from Tina, Slovenia, 1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written.


My reply to her:
The cards and envies I got from Lily, plus a 2 A5 sheet / 4 pages long letter.


And here comes everything fitted into a big envie :)


The second letter is from Eleonore, Sweden.
1 A4(-ish) sheet / 2 pages written.


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written.
 


 This is all for now.

Lisa~

3 comments:

  1. I think the Tokyo Gotochi didn't come as it has more shapes than the Nagasaki one! :D And I sent the MOKA cards from Porvoo so I bet that's why those arrived (and were cancelled....)
    The German cards I sent to you were from this (I think) Finnish site and I bet they make the cards themselves.. Postcardgarden sells those but as Finland was sold out, I went to the real site to buy those and added USA and Germany as well.. Those are probably the next cards I'll start collecting one way or another :)
    For some reason your letter didn't arrive (neither did one package from within Finland with my January 2015 stamps ;;__;;). I'm really looking forward to Monday and hope for a good mail day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I bet when I send you those reaaaalllyy shaped Gotochis, they'll take 3 months or something to arrive xD
      Oh, and thanks for the shop names :)
      What? My letter still didn't arrive :( I hope it does on monday then!!
      I mean usually it's only 2 days or something, right?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, like the Moomins and the first Tokyo one did :D But at least those DID arrive, in the end :D
      Oh sorry! The site was Perromania, not PostcardGarden! :D
      http://www.perromania.fi/tuotteet.html?id=117/ (Big smile from... series, they also sell Greetings from... on that site but with 0,8€!!!!!!!). The real publishers of the Big Smile from... is Netposters (http://netposterscards.com/en) they have sale until April 30th! :) Those cards for 0,81€ per card, normal price around 1,15€.. They also have pinup etc :)
      Yup! Finland is usually 1 day with Priority and Germany is 2-3 days! :( But yeah, Finland one was sent on Tuesday/Wednesday, yours on Monday/Tuesday and neither has arrived.. But I did get a package from Helsinki in one day (a family friend sent me the Maze Runner DVD! >3<). I REALLY hope that Monday is a good mail day or I won't probably get your wonderful letter and lose money with the lost stamps ;;__;;

      Delete