Sunday 19 April 2015

Mail Week: 16

Yeay, this mail week was perfect :3  
3big envies filled with presents, 5 letters and 4 postcards. I really cant complain xD


This was all send by Lily . Some things she promised to send me whilst I was in Thailand (and right after I came back xD)
Including, 2x airmail envies (one for my Slovenian penpal Tina, mini letter paper, first day envie of goat, stamps, Starbucks cards and postcards to write to her (Which I will, Lily, just wait a bit more XD)




And this is my reply letter to her, 4 pages front and back, written on 2 days xD
As she adores the sheep/goat year, I saved this letter paper for her xD


This is from Yuki, Japan (I LOVE milky candy :3)
I haven't replied to her just yet, I still need to get some nice things to send her back.


A 2 page letter (folded origami style) from Mei, Japan.

And this is my 3 page reply :)

 From my childhood friend Vicky, Germany, a 5 page long letter in tiny handwriting (love her so much)

My reply to her, a 5 page long letter plus some Japanese candy I bought in Thailand xD
(She wanted to know what kind of Japanese things I bought her, so I thought, I'd show her)

This is from Eva, Germany, a greeting card as a letter (I love Labradors)

My reply, 2 sheets / 4 pages letter


From Karen, USA, 2 pages :)

I forgot to take a pic of my reply... SORRY!!

From Fee, UK, her self-designed letter paper. A one page reply plus penpal profile :3


My reply: 2 sheets / 3 pages




AND HERE COME THE POSTCARDS

Astrid, Germany

IG swap, Russia

IG swap, Malaysia

IG swap, China
 This really was a great week.
And Lily, you won't have to wait long for that long letter >.<
(postcards will take a little longer, sorry xD)

Lisa~

1 comment: