Thursday 16 July 2015

Mail Week: 27 + 28

Hey there, I am so sorry for my super late post. But I am SO busy, with loosing one job, trying to find a new one (and having trial work days there), having exams at uni, writing essays, etc. I am not having much of a private life at the moment... and the little I have, I spend with my mum's Irish Terrier Puppy Jarla (pronounced Jala).

Now to my past 2 mail weeks:
I received 10 letters and 6 postcards.
The strike is finally over, but mail still arrives in big chunks (even this week) as they are taking their time sorting and delivering what stayed in the (not a joke) rented tents during the strike.
I hope everything will be normal again in August >.<



Anyways... I'll start with the postcards:


The Gotochi cards were all presents from my dear penpal Yuki, then I sent them to Lily to send them back to me written on and stamped. I love both of you so much !!!





 This is from my Postcard penpal Anne, Finland:


From Eva, Germany: 
 

My reply to Eva:
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written and a photo
 


Now the letters:

From Seoah, Korea
2 A5 sheets / 2 pages half written
 

My reply:
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + photo + stamps
 

From Kimmi, Canada
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written + photo + 3 colouring pages
 


Caren, USA
2 A5 sheets / 4 pages written + postcard
 

Fee, UK 
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages (and a bit) written + stickers
 

My reply:
3 A5 sheets / 5 pages written + photos
 

Tina, Slovenia
1 A4 sheet / page written
 

My reply:
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written
 

Su-Wei, Malaysia
1 A5 sheet / page written + postcards + instant coffee
 


Vicky, Germany
4 A4 sheets / pages written on type writer <3
 

Karen, USA
2 A4 sheets / 4 pages written
 

Jennifer, USA
2 A5 sheets / 2 pages written
 

Rikke, Denmark
1 A4 sheet / page written + goodies
 


This is all for now. I know I am still owing loads of people replies! I'll do so as quickly as possible, I promise!!

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment