Saturday 27 June 2015

Mail Week: 25 + 26

Hey, Sorry for the late updates, but my life is super busy at the moment. I just learned, that the place I work at will close down soon, and I need a new job. My brother just graduated from school, so we went to his party and everything, and then at work an idiot with a baseball bat decided to smash around a bit (no body got hurt, nothing got stolen, and as he was drunk, he barely hit anything - still it was shocking!)

The mail strike is still going on. Last week I still received mail every second day, but this week I didn't receive ANYTHING :(
I WANT MAIL!!!!
 I know that some of my penpals are worried because I didn't receive their mail yet, but as the mailman won't work, there is no chance for me to receive anything...
I'll start crying soon!

But here comes my happy mail from week 25:
4 letters, 3postcards and 1 swap received :3

I'll begin with the goodies I was still owing to Yuki.
4 Dolls and a 3 A5 sheet / 5 pages long letter.



From Ji-Won, Korea I received a 1 A5 sheet / page long letter + awesome beauty products :3

I haven't replied yet, but I will as soon as I get some nice things for her!





From Jennifer, China I received a 3 A5 sheet / pages long letter:



My reply was a 2 A5 sheet / 4 pages long letter:



From Lily, Finland I received a 5 A5 sheets / 9 pages long letter + stamps + postcards + teas, and all of this in the most awesome packaging ever:








My reply 5 A5 sheets / 9 pages written + stamps + tea + photos




From Shermane, Singapore I received 2 A5 sheets / pages written




My reply was a 2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + photos.



Now to the postcards:

The first was a swap on IG



Then from Astrid, Germany I received this:


And a postcrossing direct swap:



And last but not least the swap, I really wanted this stamp for my collection, and she also added a postcard and an add card:



Well, this was all for the week, I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope I'll get mail again next week >.<

Lisa~

P.S. I'll update my other blog in the next few hours too :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit scared to mail anything to Germany right now due to the damn strikes :(
    The dolls are still so creepy! :D I wouldn't be able to sleep with those in the same room! :D

    But I'm happy my letter made it to you<3 And even more happy you liked it!! I have been planning to send out a letter like that ever since I got those "booklets" in Thailand :D And I'm SO jelly about the Frozen sheet!! I got those stamps on a postcard!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything should be fine now with mail :D
      And Yuki loves creepy dolls, and I try to make my penpals happy xD

      Delete