Tuesday 28 July 2015

Mail Week: 30

I finally found a new job, whooot! I won't be working on night shifts and Sundays anymore YEAH!! This means from now on I should be able to update both my blogs more regularly on Sundays :D

The past mail week was horrible, only 2 letters and one postcard received :(
But I've written a couple more letters and I am still owing a couple more. 
So sorry guys! I will catch up till end of this week!!
 

I'll start with the postcard I received.
From Anne (Finland) who is in Iceland at the moment.






And these two letters:

First from Lily, Finland:
2 A4 sheets / 3 pages written + booklet + nail stickers + stamps



From Fee, UK:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written, + a bit






And here come the letters I've written:

 To Beyza, Turkey
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + photos


To Jennifer, Taiwan
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + photos
 

To Perla, Spain
2 A5 sheets / pages written
 

To Sarah, USA
2 A5 sheets / 4 pages written
+ disney folder + candy + keychain + stickers
 

To Regina, Brazil
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + photos + stickers
 


And this postcard goes to Giedre, Lithuania

 


This is all for now, see you on Sunday hopefully.

I plan to update my fashion blog in the next hour or two with an awesome wig purchase!!

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment