Sunday 2 August 2015

Mail Week: 31

Hey there and welcome to my past mail week :)
This week I received 3 postcards, 3 letters and 1 bigger parcel.

I'll start with the replies I was still owing to my penpals, now I cought up and have replied to everyone :D


To Ana, Brazil
1 A4 Sheet / 2 Pages written + extras as seen on the pic below
 


To Sofiyah, Indonesia:
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written + photos
 


To Lidya, Indonesia:
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written + extras
 


To Su Wei, Malaysia:
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + postcard
 


 To Fee, UK:
2 A5 / 4 pages written + postcard to send back to me



To Lily, Finland:
2 A4 sheets / 3 pages written 
 


To Angela, USA:
6 A5 sheets / pages written + loads of goodies
 



And here come the letters I've received this week + their replies :)


From Lily, Finland
I already sent 5 cards back to her this week, the rest will come next 



From Rikke, Denmark:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written + goodies
 


My reply:
3 A5 sheets / pages written + extras
 


From Tina, Slovenia:
1 A4 sheet / page written
 

My reply:
3 A5 sheets / pages written
 


From Hiroko, Japan:
3 A5 sheets / pages written + loads of presents as seen below.
The nail polish and key chain will be reviewed in my fashion blog in the following weeks :D
 

Nail Polish, Key Chain, Hair Accessories, Handouts

postcards, posters and sketches

fashion booklet and letter

art book, doujin and candy


And last but not least, the postcards I have received and sent:


To Fee, UK
 


Both From Lily, Finland (I gave them to her to write to me)
 



From Janina, Germany
 


This is all for this week, don't forget to check out my fashion blog :)

Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, isn't this awesome?? It has so many great artworks inside <3

      Delete