Monday 31 August 2015

Mail Week: 35

The past mail week was way better than the one before! I actually received 6 letters, 1 big envie and 1 postcard in 3 mail days whoooot!!!

I'll start with the postcards:

This was from an IG swap, Taiwan:


And here are the cards I was still owing to people:

 
To Astrid, Germany

To Eva, Germany

To Anne, Finland

To Eric, Taiwan


And here come the letters, first the 2 I was late to reply to:


To Kimmi, Canada:
2 A5 sheets / 4 pages written (+tea)


To Tina, Slovenia:
3 A5-ish sheets / pages written (+extra)
 


And now the received and replies:

From Vicky, Germany:
2 A4 sheets / pages on typewriter


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written


From Karen, USA:
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written



My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written



From Maria, Russia (sent from Germany):
2 A4 sheets / 4 pages written
(my last mail to her seems to be lost)


My reply:
1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written



From Fee, UK:
1 A4 sheet / 1 + 1/2 pages written (+extras)


My reply:
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + extras




And the bigger envie is from Yuki, Japan:
 Filled with a 2 A5 sheet /pages long letter, candy and a cute shoulder-strap-bag / purse



This is all for now.
Lisa~ 

P.S. a new book review will be up soon, also I prepared a review for my fashion blog which will both go online tomorrow (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment