Sunday 9 August 2015

Mail Week: 32

Hey there guys, this week I only had 2 happy mail days (what is going on).
But I still received 3 letters and 5 postcards :D

I'll start with the postcards:

The first 2 are from Lily, Finland (I gave her the cards to write to me)
 



From Chiara, Italy
 


From Fee, UK
 


From Eva, Germany:
 


My reply to Eva:
 



The stamps being used:

 


Received Letters:

From Fee, UK:
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written + postcards + washi
 

My reply:
1 A4-ish sheet / 2 pages written + extras (not on pic)
 


From seoha, South Korea:
2 A5 sheets / pages half written + extras
 


My reply:
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written + extras (not all on pic)
 


From Lily, Finland:
3 A5 sheets / 6 pages written + extras
 


My reply:
1 A4 sheet + 2 A5 sheets / 6 pages written + extras (not on pic)
 



This is all for this week
Lisa~

3 comments:

  1. How many of the four postcards got the special cancellation?
    I see that the Lappeenranta one got its but did the Korkeasaari zoo ones (aka Tom of Finland stamps) get the bear cancellation?? :( Because I know that the envelope with the GF cards didn't get cancelled.. :(

    BUT OH MY GOSH! My envelope had all the stamps cancelled! I looked at the pic in Instagram and went "not again" as it looked like those were still clean! But yay!!
    Hope the teas are to your liking! :) Can't wait for your reply as it's most likely the only mail piece I'll receive next week unless Emma sent out the Gotochis I sent to her to be written :) AND IT HAS ONE SC PAPER!!! >3< need to go and dig up my unused SC letter sets and pads soon!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all but one got the cancellation, which is really annoying, but if I send every pc back to you to get properly cancelled, they'll never go into my collections -.-
      But honestly, if you are throwing those into special cancellation mailboxes, they should really do their job right!!
      And I'll send out your reply tomorrow :D

      Delete
    2. I know!! I already sent one complaint and demanded and explanation from Posti (like do they only cancel the postcards on special cancellation boxes and don't do it for envelopes as those are thicker etc.) and the only reply I got was

      "We're sorry you're not pleased with our service.
      We hope to service you better in the future"

      Like what the hell, that's such a copy-paste reply!! D: Never got the reply I was waiting for but I'll try again with the next special cancellation boxes -__-

      Delete