Monday 17 August 2015

Mail Week: 33

Last week I really had mail troubles! Only 3 mail days and then an order got lost due to a mistake in my pickup notice... ARGH!

But, I still received 4 postcards and 3 letters and one parcel.
I didn't write any letters though... because I was working and this weekend my penpal Eva from Germany came over and I showed her around :)

I'll start with the postcards:


From Eric, Taiwan:
 


From Janina, Germany:
 


From Hiroko, Taiwan:
 


From Anne, Finland (card shows Latvia):
 


This card I sent out for an IG swap:
 



And here come the letters and the parcel:

From Fee, UK:
1 Greeting card written + extras



From Kimmi, Canada:
1 A5 sheet / 2 pages written + photos



From Rikke, Denmark:
2 A4 sheets / 4 pages written + extras


From Hiroko, Japan:
Presents from her trip to Taiwan - candy, souvenirs, tea, face masks, stamp sheets, flyers, photo book, photos, etc.


 This was all for last week.

Lisa~

1 comment: