Sunday 11 January 2015

Mail Week: 2 + short travel notice :)

This wasn't a good mail week for me... only 3 (belated) Christmas cards... and that's it!

Astrid, Germany

Lily, Thailand
 Thank you for all those awesome stamps Lily <3


Manon, Belgium





Now to my travel notice:

On 5th March I'll fly to Thailand to visit Lily again.
I bought the flights on Christmas via Lufthansa for ~750€ which is, at least from Lufthansa, the cheapest I found around that time.
On the way there I'll have a stop in Bangkok, on the way back in Singapore.
I'll be back home on 20th March, meaning, I'll be actually annoying Lily from 6th to 19th... let's see if we'll hate each other after living together for about 2 weeks xD

I will upload loads of photos from Phuket!!

Lisa~

1 comment:

  1. It's rather cheap! I paid 539e for mine but only because the arrival was outside of the high season and so will be the return flight.. My Finnish friends have apparently paid around 800e for their flights and my brother's flight will be 900e as he HAD to get the same return flights as I have and preferably non-stop flight from Helsinki to Phuket :)
    Can't wait to get you here! And I won't hate you after the 2 weeks as I'm almost dying of loneliness now and would really LOVE some company..

    And you are more than welcome for the stamps! :3 Still looking for the rest of the series for you and I already got the goat stamp of 2015! :3

    ReplyDelete