Saturday 17 January 2015

Mail Week: 3 (+qensio info)Yuk

This week was a better mail week :)
3 letters, 2 postcards and one small parcel!
Jennifer, USA

Keiko, Japan

Vicky, Germany
Czech Republic, Postcrossing

Taiwan, Postcrossing
Yuki, Japan





Lucky me :3

 ____________________________________________________

Also since a few months I am a member of qensio, a company checking how long mail takes to be delivered. People from large cities can register there and decide which kind of mail they want to receive (eg. I unchecked the box for insured mail. I don't want to pickup/ sign to receive mail every other day).  For me it went like this: First I received mail from Germany (about 10 letters or so) which I registered (similar to postcrossing) on the page. But everything is explained in the letters you received. Since end of November I also receive international mail, and some of the stamps they use are AWESOME. 

From Middle Earth xD
But the stamps you receive aren't even the best part. For each mail you register you get a certain amount of points (for normal letters it's 9 points) and you can  swap them for items in their shop or for vouchers, 200 points are a 10€ voucher for Amazon. I already got one and it really works!
For registration you receive 100 points.

Sooo.... if you live in a big city and want to receive some more great stamps or just some Amazon vouchers, this might be an idea for you ;)


Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. BOO!! Would really love to join qensio, but don't want to get anything here as it takes ages and it really seems like some of my mail is lost -__- Besides Patong Beach isn't a big city.....

    ReplyDelete