Sunday 24 May 2015

Dokomi :)

Yeay, I went to the Dokomi convention in Düsseldorf, Germany yesterday :3
I go there every year for at least one day as it's the cheapest anime/manga convention this size as much as I know. 

If you like, you can check out their handout book here to get more information :)

I won't upload photos of individual cosplayers here, as I didn't always get their OK (as they ran away too quickly xD) but still here are a couple of pics of the "mass".










There are fashion, drawing, shopping and so many more areas. Also this time 4 international cosplayers were invited, some Mangaka and showacts. Honestly it's worth a visit.

Again, I am sorry for not uploading more pictures but I mostly couldn't make sure if the guests, shop owners, etc were okay with the pictures...

But, at the very least I can show you what I purchased (I spend too much money :( )


I'll start off with this great deco tape PEN. It's from PLUS JAPAN and you can use it similar to a pen. 
I also took a closeup from the design. I can't wait to use it for my penpals!
 


 This I bought for letter writing as well I really love the cute design, the paper is nice and thick and the colour is wonderful. It seems to be high quality. You can find the artist here.


At matlens store I bought a lens solution and a chopper lens case.
Now I only have to got to the optician again to check how much worse my eyesight got -.-

 


Then at a small store, where I couldn't find a flyer, I bought this Korean BB cream. I'll use it soon >.<
 

Then, for free, I got these 3 coasters which have great designs front and back.
 


And also these awesome postcards, sadly from most I was only allowed to take one of each design :(
 

I also bought this adorable shirt at madmodesty. I'll review this in a couple of weeks on my fashion blog. (As soon as I get Tascha to take pictures of me again >3<)
 

I wanted these creepy-cute hair bows for ages now. Sadly the store didn't have flyers. Again, I'll review these in a couple of weeks.
 

I also bought a cute short red wig with twin tails. It's in Meirin / Maylin (Back Butler) style, again I'll write a review as soon as I can take pictures :)


And last but not least, all those flyers I collected xD
 

 Lisa~

1 comment:

  1. Deco tape pen = deco rush? :D
    Oh and I LOVE the letterpaper!! :D Too bad my mum wasn't able to mail the letter forward right away -__- That lazy---------.
    And everyone I know in FI are now in an anime convention, Desucon for the weekend while I rot in Jyväskylä...... ;;__;;

    ReplyDelete