Saturday 2 May 2015

Mail Week: 18 + Scandal Concert



This week I only received 3 letters... nothing more :(


I'll start off with my belated reply to Yuki, Japan.
I am sorry, I first had to find the dolls to send >.<
This letter is from Fee, UK. 1 A4 page :)


And this is my reply to her:
3 A5-ish sized  sheets /5 pages written



This was from Jennifer, USA.
A greeting card filled with tiny handwriting.


This was my reply:
2 A5 sheets / 4 pages
sorry for the photo, took it on my phone...
 


The last one was from Eva, Germany.
A greeting card as a letter :)
 


And my reply to her:
2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written 

~~~

Also I went to the Scandal Concert on Thursday.
It was loads of fun, though I was shocked how many men my mum's age appeared...
I mean honestly??

Well, I wasn't allowed to take any pictures of the concert.
But I took a photo of my outfit and one of the stuff I bought.

Also I'll start a new Blog next week, featuring my personal (and crazy) fashion Style, meaning you'd be able to see better pictures of this outfit and many others soon.
I had to take this on my phone, sorry for the bad quality and messy room xD




And at the concert I bought a T-shirt and 2 CDs.




Okay, this is all for now.


Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment