Saturday 16 May 2015

Mail Week: 20

So this week I received 4 letters (+ one order) and 1 postcard, and I have also written 5 "first letters" some more should be on my way. So I am hoping, that next week I'll be able to write loads of letters :)

First come the postcards

This one was sent from Lily (though I gave it to her):






And here are some I sent out:

First to Gidre in Lithuania:
 


Then to my Chinese penpal Alice:


And this is for Lily in Finland:



Now come the letters:

First Fee, UK sent me a 1 A4 sheet / 1 page long letter.



And this was my reply, 2 A5 sheets /4 pages written:




Then, the first letter I received from Ji-won from Korea.
1 page of a sheet written which size is somewhere between A4 and A5
plus 2 handcreams and 2 facemasks:


And this is my reply to her, 2 A6 sheets / 4 pages written, plus 1x shower gel, 1x body lotion, 1x spongebob keychain and loads of haribos.


And all of this in an envelope

This is from Shermane who is from Singapore (her first ever letter), 2 A5 sheets /2 pages written + plus some kawaii note papers:

 
And this is my reply to her, 2 A5 sheets / 3 pages written + note papers:



And last but not least, from Sarah, USA 2 A4 sheets / 3 pages written:



And my reply is a 2 A5 sheets / 4 pages letter + 3 keychains from Thailand:




And here come my "first letters":

To Marleen, Scotland 1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written:


To Harriet, UK 3 A5(-ish) sheets / 5 pages written:


To Kimmi, Canada 1 A4 sheet / 2 pages written:


To Ana, Brazil 2 A4 sheets / 4 pages written:


And to a still nameless person (I messaged her a couple of times but she always forgets to tell me her name) from Korea 2 A5 sheets / 4 pages written:




And to end this post, I'll show you my order of stamps and other goods from "Deutsche Post"

10 new designs of stamps

10 sheets and 10 envelopes in 5 different designs

5 different greeting cards (plain from inside)

3 different, pre stamped envies with fitting greeting cards

Greeting cards also have a design inside
 Lisa~

P.S. new fashion blog post is also up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment