Sunday 10 May 2015

Mail Week: 19

This week I received 2 letters and 3 postcards, but I have also written some "first letters" out to (hopefully) new penpals. Also waiting for "first letters" to be received :3

I'll begin with the postcards:
Taiwan, Postcrossing

Philippines, IG

Slovenia, Tina (Lily and I gave her the cards to write to us)

And this one I sent out to Astrid in Germany, it's from the Keri Smith book:


Now the letters:

 This is from Edith in Portugal, 2 A4-ish sheets /4 pages written:


My reply to her 3 A5-ish sheets/ 5 pages written:



This is from Tina, Slovenia. 1 A4 sheet /2 pages written:



And my reply to her, 2 A5 sheets / 4 pages written:





And here are my "first letters" I sent out:



To: Elle, Netherlands - 4 A5 pages written

To: Su Wei, Malaysia - 4 A5 pages written + 2 postcards written

To: Josephine, USA - 4 A5 pages written

To: Jackie, USA - 4 A5 pages written


I hope to receive more letters soon >3<


Lisa~



P.S. my new blog is up: PS, it's adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment