Sunday 3 August 2014

Days 6, 7 + 8 - Helsinki

Sadly on day 6 Lily had to leave :( I am missing her a lot already!
I'll use one post for 3 days, because we didn't do as much as on the other days.

On day 6 my mum and me slept late into the day, as the days before were FULL of activity!
We later went shopping, my mum got me 3 T-shirts from Super Dry and one T-Shirt + a dress from Showroom 8 <3
My new favourite pieces!
I also got some more Moomin things for my Japanese pen pals (I hope they'll like it) and we went to some souvenir shops.






On day 7 we took a boat to Soumenlinna (the castle on it is a UNESCO sight). The boat there and back was 7€ / person and each way was around 15 minutes from the Helsinki (tourist) harbour.
We walked around the Island most of the day and really enjoyed seeing all the old buildings.









Hobbit House?








For dinner we went to an Italian restaurant in Kamppi centre (they also serve gluten free dishes), it was really good!!






On day 8 we slept a lot, and when we had to check out we took the next Finnair bus to the airport. (6,30€ / person). We spent the rest of the wait in the airport eating, reading and also did some shopping (I got some more Moomin things).

And that was my one week Helsinki holiday, and it went past WAY to quickly :(
I miss Lily so much! Hope she'll come visit me soon as well!

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment