Sunday 17 August 2014

Mail Week 33


Taiwan - Jolie
I've also received a letter from my Australian penpal L :)

Taiwan - Eric

Finland - me

Finland - Anne (my new Postcard pen pal)

Finland - postcrossing forum tag

Russia - Maria

Czech Republic - Postcrossing Forum

Finland - Lily

Germany - Postcrossing Forum Tag

Netherlands - Postcrossing Forum
So, this week I receive 2 letters and 9 postcards (because I am finally active on postcrossing forum again). I hope next week I'll receive some more Letters...

Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa,
    I found your blog by coincidence and I'm loving it :)) I also have a blog about my snail mail, and I wonder if you don't mind to check it out (http://annemeetstheworld.blogspot.pt/)
    Keep up the good work.

    Sincerely,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely mail (: Always make me happy when I have mail!!

    ReplyDelete