Thursday 28 August 2014

Groceries shopping in Venlo (Netherlands)

So, today I went groceries shopping with my brother in Venlo after he was finished with school. Well actually it was more of a candy & tea shopping, but it was worth it! They have a lot of things in the Netherlands we don't have in Germany, and some other stuff is just cheaper! So, I thought, I'll just show you what i got today :)
BTW, from Duisburg (where my brother and mum live) to Venlo is only a 30 min trip by car!


1/2 Strawberry Cake

Sweet bread with a yummy cream inside

Lay's Multipack .YEAH!



 Twister fries, never had them, but I heard they are awesome! Also caramel waffles, fresh pasta, a bread with cheese inside and a peach morning drink...


3 types of ice tea syrup, I had the middle once already and loved it!
 

Packages of Chocomel light, Oreo with topping, de ruijter sprinkles and cherry coke.
 
 Pickwick Tea - I love it SO much!! The top 2 are for Lily :3
 Arizona Tea - we finally have those in Germany too, but those large packages are cheaper in the Netherlands. Self-pressed orange juice, some coffee- (well for me tea-) milk and a Skittles multipack
Orangina Light and mini coke zero
And some other candy :3
I love buying stuff there, especially, as the hove those super large multipacks over there!
If you are ever in western Germany, you should definitely go to Venlo Tref to get some stuff there too!

Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Aww<3 ;;__;; Love you so much<3 I've had one or two bags of the lemon pie and it was good :) I want to fly to Netherlands right now ;;__;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ontdek onze Tuin eettafels collectie! - Tuinmeubelsale.nl - Tuin eettafels Voor ieder terras een speciale tuintafel.

    Tuin eettafels

    ReplyDelete