Friday 22 August 2014

Postcard shopping in Duisburg

So, today I needed to scan some documents for University, and as my scanner decided not to like me, I had to go to my mum's office to do it. After I decided to buy some postcards - Even though I don't live there anymore for about a year, it is still easier to me, to find pretty postcards here, plus a postcard penpal really wants a tourist card of Duisburg.

Anyway, so I went into the first shop to get some "Kontraste" (contrast) and nature cards there, and then I found cute folder of chococat >.< Never seen it in a German shop before, thus a must buy!!





And I bought some pretty postcards too!


Then I went to a shop to get some tourist postcards:

And - surprise, surprise, I got this packaging:



Honestly, I haven't seen any postcrossing advertisement in Germany yet. 

Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got a package from Postcrossing? Lucky girl!

    Love *
    http://annemeetstheworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't get a package, I got the packagING and on it was the add of postcrossing :)

      Delete