Saturday 23 August 2014

Mail Week 34

So, this week I received 2 letters (well a 3rd one including postcard + minicard too) and 13 postcards - yeay :) I still hope I'll receive more letters next week though :)

Finland - Lily

Finland - Lily

Slovenia - Tina
Germany - Postcrossing
South Korea - Kami (my first Korean view card from my Japanese penpal)
Switzerland - Postcrossing
Finland - Lily (I bought the postcard, she sent it)

Finland - Lily (surprise postcard)
Finland - Postcrossing
Netherlands - postcrossing
Estonia - postcrossing forum
Finland - Anne
Finland - actually swapbot, but Lily got it cancelled for me :)
Germany - Eva

Netherlands - Postcrossing
Portugal - postcrossing
After a great mail week, as always, I cant wait for the next one xD
Though today I have a evening shift, and tomorrow a night shift, I still hope to be able to read a bit, I just started "Lothaire" by Kresley Cole and bought "Clockwork Prince" by Cassandra Clare - can't wait to read :3

Lisa~



2 comments:

  1. So that Mymble postcard came in just a couple of days but both Moomins you bought and made me sent to you took weeks? D: What the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's because the Mymble one has straight sides (thus they can't put those orange line thingys on), whilst the other ones don't have any...
    I guess the shaped cards have to go through mail completely by hand without computer.

    ReplyDelete