Saturday 9 August 2014

Mail week 32

This week I have (only) received 3 letters, but I got 8 postcards as well :)
And here they are: 
(Sorry, my scanner decided not to work -.-)

USA - Desiree
A short letter, but I know she is very busy at the moment!

Russia - Masha
2 pages long letter in tiny handwriting, thank you :)

Japan - Tomomi
1.5 pages of a letter, but she is still learning English, so it's fine!

USA - Manon
Taiwan - Swapbot - from the series "You are the apple of my eye"


Finland - From my mum, I bought it, she had to write on it :)
Sardinia (Italy) - My cousin Chiara
England - Tina
Croatia - Swapbot
Germany - Celine
Montenegro - Maria
I love how in summer you get LOADS of postcards by surprise because everyone is in holidays somewhere and thinks of you <3


By the way, if you would like to swap postcards with me, this is what I can offer (I added a lot of cards recently):
I'd be happy to swap or have new postcard / letter pen pals.

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment